How to Take a Backup of Your Android Smart Phone: If you are facing Wi-Fi connectivity issues, you can always turn on connecting your Android Smart Phone to your Desktop or Laptop via Bluetooth. But here’s a word of caution – compared to Wi-Fi, transferring files through Bluetooth can be time consuming as pairing the devices isn’t that quick. However, you can always give it a try right? Well enabled Bluetooth;
Follow these steps on how to take a backup of your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- On your Android device, tap on Settings — . . . Tap on the Bluetooth option under Connections (Ensure to set your Android Device in discover able mode via Bluetooth).
- Next, from Windows 10 PC, click on the start button –> Click on Settings –> ‘Toggle’ to enable Bluetooth. Once done, your computer will automatically start detecting any nearby Bluetooth connection enabled devices –> Select the Pair button beside your device’s Bluetooth name to connect the PC, Laptop or Mac with your Smartphone.
- You can then select the files you wish to transfer from your Android Smartphone to your computer, PC, Laptop or Mac.
Also Read :
- Make Money with a Blog or Website
- Which template is best for Blogger
- Blogger and Word Press Which is best
- How To Not Get Hacked my Phone
- How to take Backup of your Android Device via Google Account