How to Port BSNL to Airtel: There are many things that you can do with your phone. One of them is switching networks. The original network is popularly referred to as the operator, while the other is called the carrier. This article contains instructions on how to port BSNL to Airtel or any other network through simple steps.
Steps to Port BSNL to Airtel
There are plenty of reasons why you may want to switch phone providers. Maybe you’re getting a better deal on your monthly plan, or maybe you’re just tired of trying to make sense of your complicated bill. Whatever the reason, you’ll need to know how to port your number from one provider to another. Thankfully, it’s actually not that difficult!
The Process of Porting is Simple and Can be Done in Just a Few Steps.
First, you will need to dial *225#, which will take you to the Aircel Special Tariff Vouchers page. Select ‘Port Out’ and enter your BSNL number. Next, enter the mobile number where the SIM card will be ported and then confirm the request by pressing yes.
How to Port BSNL Number to Aircel
There are some simple steps to port BSNL number to Aircel.
1- Login to your account on BSNL Portal
2- Search ‘Port Number’ and click on it.
3- Provide the required details like porting in network, use of SIM card, location and so on.
4- Now provide the mobile number that you want to port the number to.
5- Click on Submit button.
6- The process will take around 10 working days to complete.
How to port BSNL to Airtel Without Changing Number
Porting your number to a new network is easy. You will need to call customer service and simply inform them which provider you are switching to and they will tell you what else you need to do. For example, if you are switching from BSNL to Airtel, the customer service agent will ask for your number. You will then be asked for the name of the network you are moving from and the details of that network. After entering this information, the agent will request a few more pieces of verification such as your IMSI and other SIM related information.
Port BSNL to Airtel, in this article we will provide a simple and easy steps for porting your number.
1) Visit the nearest community operator keep or any retail outlet in which you favor to port your number.
2) Generate an eight digit UPC code that is required for porting.
3) Send an SMS from your variety to generate porting code, kind PORT<space> 10 digit cell number, and send it to 1900.
4) Store govt will whole all the formalities and ask for the files (Proof of ID & Address & 1 Photograph).
5) Now pay porting prices free Rs. 19/- which is non-refundable.
6) Store government will increase your MNP request, which will take four days to process.
7) Your historical SIM will be deactivated inside one hour of the porting request.
8) Now insert the new SIM card and name on 59059 after seeing the signal.</space>
Porting is a process where the customer requests for their number to be transferred from one network provider to another. To port your number, you will first need to know your existing BSNL SIM’s PUK code. Once you have it, you will then go to the Aircel website and make a request for porting of the phone number from BSNL to Aircel.