How To Delete Your Gmail Account: How do I delete my Gmail Account? This is one of the most common questions we hear from our readers, and there’s quite a simple answer to it. Before we delve into the details, let’s look at why you might want to get rid of your Gmail account. If your privacy has been compromised, you may not feel safe using Gmail anymore, or if you’re tired of getting spammed by companies on a daily basis, uninstalling Gmail may be your best bet.
How To Delete Your Gmail Account on iPhone?
Apple’s iOS has a feature that lets you remove one or all of your accounts, but it isn’t enabled by default. To delete a Gmail account on iPhone Launch Settings from your home screen. Tap Accounts & Passwords. Under Mail, Contacts and Calendars, tap Add Account……..Scroll down and tap Gmail. (If you don’t see Google listed here, tap Other.) Enter your email address and password. Tap Next. On top of Account info, tap Delete Account. When prompted with Delete (Account)? Confirm that you want to delete your account by tapping Delete Account again on the following screen. You’ll get another chance to reconsider when you return to Accounts & Passwords in Settings; if you change your mind at any point before deleting an account, just launch Accounts & Passwords in Settings and stop short of tapping Delete Account for any of your accounts. Once deleted, Google will permanently delete all emails and content associated with that account within a month-but only after asking if you really want that particular data deleted forever.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down – tap Password and Accounts
- Under Accounts, select the Gmail Account that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account. A prompt will appear with a message, “Deleting this account will remove its calendar and contacts from your iPhone” Tap Delete from My iPhone
How to delete gmail email address
The easiest way is with your Google Account. Log in and go to My Account, then scroll down and click Delete Products. Find Google Apps, click it, and follow the instructions. If you want to keep using some Google services like YouTube or Play Music—or if you signed up for Gmail using a different address—you can delete just that email address from within Gmail on your phone or computer. Go into Settings –> Accounts –> [Your email address] –> Delete Account. Make sure you get all of your data out first: Open any messages in your inbox, tap More (three dots), and choose Back Up & Sync. Once you’ve deleted an email address from Google Apps, it can take about two weeks before you’re removed from other accounts such as Apple’s iCloud or Microsoft Outlook.
Deleting your Google Account in Web Browser
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- In the top right, click Profile . Click Sign out .
- At the bottom of that page, click Delete products and services.
- Next to each service you use, click More Delete.
- When you’re done, click Continue.
- Review and agree to any terms you see on these screens.
At a summary screen, read over what will happen if you delete your Google Account. To delete everything, click Delete account & data. At a confirmation screen, review all your choices and then click Delete forever. Your Google Account is deleted from that browser. You can always sign back in with another browser or device if you want to turn it back on again later. Deleting your Google Account using a mobile app: If you have Gmail, follow these steps: Go to Settings > Accounts > tap your account > Delete Google Account. If you have any other apps that require your email address, tap Change next to that address.
- How To Delete Your Gmail Account on Desktop
- How To Delete Gmail Account on iPhone
- How To Delete Gmail Account on Android
- How To Delete Your Gmail Account on Android
- How To Delete Your Gmail Account MAC