How to clear cache in iPhone: Sometimes your iPhone may be more complicated than you think, and there are some problems that can be solved very easily. Having the cache build up on your phone will increase the likelihood of issues. This article will show you to clear your iPhone cache in 5 different ways.
How to Clear Cache in iPhone for the Home Screen
Clear cache from the home screen of your iPhone. Tap settings. Click cellular or mobile data, or General Settings. Select the top line – Cached Data and continue until it reads “Clear” at the bottom of the list.
Clear Cache on iPhone
Clear Cache on your iPhone by following these steps:
- Open the settings application on your phone and select “Cellular or mobile data”
- Select “Cached Data” to bring up all cached data folders.
- Google how to clear your specific model phone (iPad, iPhone)
How To Clear All Internet Data
- Open the settings of your iPhone
- Scroll to “Settings” and then tap on “General”
- Select “Usage” from the list given
- The part should appear by default, but if it doesn’t then click on the “Show storage” tab. You will see two top charts that way you can estimate how much data is being used.
- Here, under the word current as it is found in this feature, you will see an option with specific time intervals such as the current day (3 days ago)
- Simply tap on any section where you want to delete content.
How To Clear Caches on iPhone
Steps : Turn on phone and tap on the Settings icon Enter into “General” Settings Select “Storage and iCloud Usage” Tap on the “Manage Storage” option under iCloud.
Apple recommends backing up your phone before doing this. Go to Settings—> General —> Storage & iCoud Usage–> Manage Storage. Select the circle next to “Cached Data”. Click “Delete” and then tap “Delete” on the pop-up window that appears. This will delete all the apps cached data stored by iOS on your iPhone or iPod touch, freeing up space and making app no langer slow to load data from its cache.