How To Use Dual Whatsapp: In this article, we’ll explore how to use dual Whatsapp-the importance of using two different Whatsapp accounts, setting one up and the most important part of this guide-using these two accounts!
Most people have more than one phone. One is a personal phone and the other is a business phone. When you install an app on both phones, it can be difficult to know which chat messages are on which apps. There is a simple way to avoid this confusion – just log Whatsapp with two different accounts. You can then adjust your preferences so that each chat chat message to the correct account.
What is Dual Whatsapp?
Dual Whatsapp is a new feature on the standard Whatsapp application. It allows you to have two different profiles and even two SIM cards on one phone. With this feature, you can decide which of your contacts will go to which profile. You can set PIN for each profile so that only you can see it. This way, if someone steals your phone, they won’t be able to access the other account.
How to Install Dual Whatsaap
Download the latest version of Whatsapp, install on your new phone, login and wait for activation, follow the steps to verify four account through a code on group whatsapp (SMS), create an alias in settings to link both accounts and activate it in Group.
How to Chat with somebody from my contact list.
- Tap contact’s name or pic.
- Tap (New Chat) .
- Type message on new chat screen. You can also input emoji or sticker using buttons below text box. Now you can chat with them now.
How to Adding dual Whatsapp on your phone
One of the major concerns that human beings face is how to stay connected to their friends and partners on a daily basis. In those cases, people sometimes use two different Whatsapp accounts so they can have a separate professional life from their personal one. To install it on your phone.
- Go to settings
- Select phone options
- Check the checkbox next to using voice call or media volume during calls
- Tap on Messages – To install the first chat, go to settings, then application, find whatsapp and click it
- Click on “Plus”–> Add a second account –> Sign in to your other number –> Here you simply have to change the alert sound of this new account, for example if you are deaf or hard of hearing. Now when you open Whatsapp you will only see one option.
- Install whatsapp from the second contact –> Again make sure to turn on “Plus”. This time instead of signing in an existing phone online, now sign in which your new number
How to Switch between two chats
Firstly you need to go on the app and open the chat you have all the messages for. Then click on this bar icon that says “dual chats” and then choose to do what you want to either:
- Create a new dual chat or
- toggle between next chats and / or voice chats for calls
Then on your second chat, go to whatsapp, go to the settings tab, in that new options opened up at the top you should be able to change it from single messaging mode to have chats turned off by default. Here in this tutorial you will learn how to switch from one chat to another. Its not difficult and straight forward!
Firstly, let’s start with what you need: The dual whatsapp Galaxy app installed on both devices (that means two Samsung devices) –> check the following link for information on how to set up the Galaxy app when you are using two devices: slide at the end of the page till your reach the Dual Whatsapp device Setup.
Secondly, make sure that the chats for both chats that you want to switch. between are in “individual chats” mode–> again no problem, just follow the steps described on this tutorial: http://www. But this can only happen if you are using whatsapp on iOs. To make it work, hold the “chat head”of one chat till the little “person” with three dots appears and click on that person and then click on the other chat head.
We hope that we were able to give you a clear understanding of how to use dual whatsapp and how it will help you. We would like to remind you, if you need any assistance with the guide, feel free to leave a comment below.