How To Recover Facebook Account : Facebook is the world’s most popular social network and there are millions of people who have an account on it. Losing your Facebook account can be frustrating experience, as you will suddenly find yourself without access to your photos, friends list, calendar or messages. Luckily, if this ever happens to you’ll find out how to recover your account in this article.
Yea, we all get the Facebook account hacked. What to do? This article share 7 points for recover Facebook account.
Recover Your Facebook Account From An Old Phone
Losing your phones is a very stressful time. You are losing access to all the information saved on your old device, and you don’t know if someone might be using your account. If you have a recovery email address set up, it may be possible to retrieve your account from another phone or computer. If you’re trying to recover your Facebook account that you haven’t checked an a while, and you no longer have access to email adress or phone number linked to your account, there are still a few ways to get back into the account. The best way is by clicking on the Forgot My Password ? Link.
Next Click “Send me my password” and it will send an email with a temporary code to change your password. You can then access your account from this computer and choose which email address or phone number you want to keep as the associated contact for logging in.
How To Recover Facebook Account From Mobile Phones
Are you a loss for what to do when your Facebook account was hacked? Follow these simple steps to troubleshoot and regain access to your account. This is how you can recover your account from mobile phones.
- Go to Facebook and log in using your email or phone details
- Click “Security” and then “Where You’re Logged In.”
- Click the tab for “Saved Sessions” under “Apps”
- Find the app that you want to delete, click on it, and click the button to delete it.
- When prompted, enter your password from confirm deletion of the app
Read This 7 Points on How To Recover Facebook Account
If you are having a tough time recovering your account, make sure to do the following:
- Understand the reason why you may not be able to log in
- Login through an alternate device
- Contact customer care for assistance
- Check whether your email address is still connected to your account or not
- Try logging in with a different email and password combinations
- If you still can’t get back into your account, request for a new account
Alternative Method for Account Recovery
If you can’t remember your username and password, you can use Facebook’s alternative method for account recovery. This process requires that you provide a phone number or email address associated with your account. After entering this information, you’ll be taken to a page where you can enter your security code and your recovery code. If you’re still unable to recover your account after this point, contact FB Support for help.
If you have any questions about this, please contact me and I will be happy to answer them. It is not difficult to recover your Facebook account. In this blog, I have given you 7 points that will help you recover your lost or hacked account. It is possible to access your account after changing the password from an entirely different device with a new phone number. So make sure you change your Facebook password regularly and avoid giving your phone number to strangers online.
- How to recover my Facebook account
- How to recover your Facebook account on Desktop
- How to recover my Facebook account on mobile
- How to recover a lost Facebook account